Our acquisition process is very straightforward. As in any real estate transaction, RPG will need to learn about the history, financial and operating details of a prospective property. Our due diligence process is as follows;
- Owners and RPG discuss property and owners desires/objectives
- Owners complete and submit due diligence request form
- RPG completes due diligence report
- RPG board of directors review proposed transaction and vote on approval
- If approved, RPG structures closing
The due diligence process can last a little as a few months or longer than a year depending on how easily financial and operating data is made available. In all acquisition processes consideration for the chapter members and the transition to new ownership is always at the forefront of our minds. Our goal is for a seamless transition with no negative impact on facility residents.
If you are interested in RPG Ownership & Management services or would just like more information on the acquisition process, please click here.